Saturday, July 01, 2006


Finally a Rain Free Weekend!

For what seems to be the first time in months, we are having great weather at SEM Street. Grace and I took full advantage of it, too. She spent the better part of the morning and early afternoon on Chico rustling around in the woods. She came home with a bouquet of horse scent and with lots of bug bites. I equate this to the bug hits I get while riding the Harley - it is all part of the charm of riding.

I spent the morning doing some errands, hair cut and then the gym. After Grace's rendezvous with her steed, we took of on the 'barc-o-bike' for a few hour ride and then stopped for a late afternoon lunch. All-in-all, I can’t think of a better way to spend the day. Now, for some yard work.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

You should have Mom take photos while on the bike. Action shots from the open road.

just don't drop the camera on the highway. It's bad for the lense.